BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE 3
Location: Ocean View, New Jersey, United States
Filterednet is a technology sales focused company that works closely with K12 schools and their IT departments. We sell internet security solutions; more specifically internet content filter solutions, bandwidth management solutions, intrusion prevention solutions, mobile device management solutions, malware prevention and detection solutions, etc. If you aspire to be rewarded with a meaningful career, while sharpening your skills working with a fast growing internet security company, we look forward to growing with YOU!
The Business Development Rep (BDR) maintains a healthy pipeline for the Regional Sales Representatives and reports directly to Filterednet. Ability to work independently, overcome objections, setup appointments, and establish relationships is imperative. This is an entry level sales position.
- Maintaining contact and developing relationships with prospective customers
- Keeping prospect records records up to date
- Scheduling webinars and setting reminders and follow-up for senior regional managers
- Developing product knowledge, sales pitch technique, and telephone rapport as required
- This position is based in the Ocean View, NJ with working office hours (08:30 am – 5:00 pm EST Monday to Friday). Travel to trade shows may be possible, but will not be required.
- Responsible for the generation of warm leads set per rep and territory
- Responsible for the accuracy of contact records list
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Ability to self-direct to achieve targets
- Time-management skills are essential
- Excellent customer, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, literacy, numeracy).
- Strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative with creative ability to solve problems.
- Confident communicator, with excellent spoken rapport
- Driven, highly motivated to succeed
- ACT or other contact management experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- Google Apps experience
- Software sales experience
- Takes responsibility for own learning and development
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment and meet/exceed stretching targets
- High attention to detail whilst meeting quality and productivity goals
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Salary: Competitive base pay with commission based directly on performance.Apply by sending your Resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.