Location: Ocean View, New Jersey, United States
Filterednet is a technology sales focused company that works closely with K12 schools and their IT departments. We sell internet security solutions; more specifically internet content filter solutions, bandwidth management solutions, intrusion prevention solutions, mobile device management solutions, malware prevention and detection solutions, etc. If you aspire to be rewarded with a meaningful career, while sharpening your skills working with a fast growing internet security company, we look forward to growing with YOU!
The Office Assistant supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The office manager ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth. This is part time position (15-20 hours a week).
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Greet and assist guests over phone or in person when needed
- Work closely with the Business Development Reps to assist them in generating sales leads
- From time to time, assist the Regional Sales Managers (no travel)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- ACT or other contact management experience
- Google Apps experience
- Software sales experience
- Takes responsibility for own learning and development
- Competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- Self-motivated and trustworthy.
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Salary: Competitive base pay. Apply by sending your Resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.